11-12-10, 07:09 GMT+10#1
Hey guys, did a search couldnt find anything specific for my situation, anyway
My vl keeps randomly dying, but not really dying. I'd be driving along normally then all of a sudden it would start choking or spluttering and the engine would just stop,electrics still on. so I turn the car off, turn it back on, rev it a couple times, kinda sounds like it backfires a little then comes good. it did it a couple times before this where it would just not respond to me putting my foot down, then eventually start up, but now it completely dies. it only does it every now and then, not everyday.
it used to do it alot so I got the leads replaced, it stopped for awhile but now is doing it again, Ive also cleaned out the distributor
just hoping this is an easy fix or obvious problem for some to help me with, as I don't want to spend heaps on it if I dont have to! cheers guys
0 likes
