Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Sc14 installation

Started by VP-Wagzz · 22 Nov 2010 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VP-WagzzArchived member
Hey I have a sc14 supercharger in my garage I want to install onto my vp Wagon I have the kit but don't have the harmonic balancer twin pulley If your interested in installing it for me I will help, I've done it before just Not good with the harmonic part, if interested pls reply with a quote I live in Chelsea 3196
0 likes
WoggsterArchived member
Ask on Justcommodore.com.au car forum. There's a few guys who could help you out on there aswell.
0 likes
VP-WagzzArchived member
Yeah I'm also on there at the moment just not alot of people in the area, Just if anyones keen then yeah
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,853 threads, 137,704 posts and 1,575 images saved from CT

43.4% of indexed threads saved