Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hey all i recently purchased a new daily
its a vt acclaim and gas, it goes good and has no issues on gas or fuel
but my main question is:
- How many kms do you get out of a tank
- How many Litres is your gas tank
- Average cost to fill
- you weekly fuel/LPG ratio (how much fuel used per tank of gas etc)
Mine has a 55ltr Donught style gas tank and it cost me $25 to fill from empty but i can only manage to squeese about 270kms per tank??
so ive got a plan...i filled my tank friday with gas and a full tank of petrol, so the gas has run out this morning and i was going to run it on petrol till half a tank, then fill it with gas again....Just wanting to know how everyone else does theres??
Cheers
0 likes
picked up a VR 6cyl a while back, and at first I was getting around 300km from 50 litres used. Since I've done air filter, plugs, leads Im getting closer to 340, but the box underneath the bonnet for the gas sits on "rich" under idle and acceleration, so i'm hoping to pull 350km + from it after a gas tune.
0 likes
Damn thats f all.
The vu 3.8 ute I was using a little while ago at work was getting about $1 per 10k on propane(uses more than lpg) and that was constantly carrying atleast 300kg on weight in the tray.
I did do 300 of 500k freeway driving though.
---------- Post added 02-06-11 at 21:07 ----------
EDIT: I think I was actually getting 500k for $35-40ish.
It was a work car so I din't pay tooooo much attention
0 likes
i have a VX berlina wagon i use for work it has small tank in spare wheel area, i normally top it up costs $30 (not empty) and get around 350kms
0 likes
same as previous post vt though
0 likes
with my piece of **** ecotec i get 350km out of a full tank (60 L)
0 likes
My old vs bt1 was on gas and i used to get around 420km out of 68Ltrs
0 likes
just an update
i had my gas ripped off coz it gave me the ****s
since i took the mixer and that off my throttle body i now get 550km out of 60l tank so im fair happy with that, and it goes so much harder
0 likes