Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS: Shortened Ford 9" diff

Started by F I L L I P O · 14 Nov 2010 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

F I L L I P OArchived member
Diff is sold, but I still have: - Custom 1 piece 3" thick tail shaft to suit the 9" diff and a 2 Speed Powerglide - Custom tail shaft loop After $400. My number is [phone removed] if interested. Cheers. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sick-Red-VLArchived member
they are 28 spline axles mate, i put the spool in that diff.
0 likes
GAS747Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Sick-Red-VL [View Post] they are 28 spline axles mate, i put the spool in that diff. wow ur alive :P
0 likes
F I L L I P OArchived member
Thanks Matt. Diff is now sold. I still have the tailshaft & loop for sale. I've been in contact with a few people about it, but no one has come over with the cash so it's still up for sale. Cheers.
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by F I L L I P O [View Post] Thanks Matt. Diff is now sold. I still have the tailshaft & loop for sale. I've been in contact with a few people about it, but no one has come over with the cash so it's still up for sale. Cheers. what do you want for the loop delivered to qld goldcoast
0 likes
wld013Archived member
didnt want to stuff ya sale mate but its sold now so who cares but the diff wasnt shortened..
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,886 threads, 138,156 posts and 1,579 images saved from CT

43.5% of indexed threads saved