Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey all I currently have a vl calais turbo, looking to put 6 x 9 at the rears, 4" at the front, however I want to keep the stock head unit and possible put the cd player in the glovebox if possible? anyone have any pics of headunits in the glove box? A bloke at a car audio place said it's possible however I just wanna see what it looks like and how it mounts etc.
0 likes
that is a retarded idea... put it in the air con vents
0 likes
Depends... A mate owned a torana slr5000 and wanted to keep it as original as possible obviously. So yeah he had put his cd player in the glove box and used separate wiring for it. Didnt look hald bad. Don't have any pics for ya though
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes