Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

act parts

Started by VL.Calais · 27 Oct 2010 · 25 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VL.CalaisArchived member
hey fellas my vl got rear ended last week so that means that i now have 2 stuck on the parents lawn lol so if anyone is looking for parts for the N/As i have to get rid of these quickly. pm me or msg me on [phone removed] and come have a look at what i have got prices are pretty neg. starting from $1 to $$$ cheers tom
0 likes
3ltr VLArchived member
copied form a thread on the other forum i have Front bar (any colour no cracks) prefer it in asteriod silver VL LE Body kit, mainly just after front lip boot carpet, in black preferably to cover spare wheel and opposite garnish (the little rectangular piece) Also the side pieces, preferably in black Carpeted door trims, kick panel and glove box in grey and high rise console adj panhard
0 likes
SpannaVLArchived member
u got calais parts?
0 likes
VL.CalaisArchived member
nah sorry no calais parts spanna. 3ltr vl feel free to come over this weekend and have a look. sorry i dont have the bumper its cracked
0 likes
3ltr VLArchived member
righto mate, might be able to come over tommorow, pm me your address if you like?
0 likes
vhell_slArchived member
hey mate are either white? i need a new drivers side door.
0 likes
ILKArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VL.Calais [View Post] nah sorry no calais parts spanna. 3ltr vl feel free to come over this weekend and have a look. sorry i dont have the bumper its cracked How cracked is this bumper???? Is it the Front Centre Bar? It's gotta be better than what I've got Cheers
0 likes
ILKArchived member
Bump. Do you still have the cracked bumper?? Cheers
0 likes
VL.CalaisArchived member
its worse than that lol
0 likes
ILKArchived member
Cheers Thanks anyway.
0 likes
ILKArchived member
Got a VN SS REAR BAR. Its that pinky maroon colour. $50 Open to offers Cheers ---------- Post added 28-11-10 at 09:29 ---------- ALSO VL FUEL TANK $50 Needs new vac hoses, but is good other than that. VL TOW GEAR $30 Tow Bar, Tow Ball etc. Not Genuine... Some Rust needs TLC.
0 likes
VL.CalaisArchived member
yeah both white vls if you need a door vhell sl just pm me and check it out.
0 likes
ILKArchived member
Need A VACUuM BALL thingy under the Righthand Headlight Anyone..... Also Looking at buying some front centre bars.... I know a few of you guys are looking for them... PM me if your interested, looking at about 40 + postage May be cheaper if I can get a few people interested Cheers
0 likes
RB OneviaArchived member
i may be interested but i need the sides aswell and the reo. then itll need to be painted Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ILKArchived member
I will be painting mine in the 88' asteroid silver. http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au...es_gmh_A-L.htm (http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/colour_codes_gmh_A-L.htm) Backyard styles Postage will be $24. But it stays at about that price for any additional bars. 4BARS=$24 postage approx. I will be buying 1 anyway over the next couple of days, so if anyone is interested drop us a PM ASAP. Cheers NEED A VACUUM BALL VL-VS
0 likes
ILKArchived member
Bump Still need a vacuum ball that sits under the right headlight....... pretty sure up to VS had them...... Cheers
0 likes
88wagonArchived member
i got the vaccuum ball on the calais im wrecking pm me for my phone number come and grab it.. cheers chris
0 likes
ILKArchived member
Cheers Ended up finding a vacuum ball in storage... I received my TYC front bar, and am very impressed. As not too many of yous were interested in a group buy. I just grabbed the one. I am able to still get TYC front centres brand new for about $65 delivered If anybody is interested drop us a PM and I will forward you the details... Remember you can combine postage for more bars. Cheers
0 likes
ILKArchived member
G'day I need a couple of GEARBOX X MEMBER BOLTS If no one wants to part with them I can arrange to meet at SPECIALTY FASTENERS where they can match the thread/size???? Cheers. Holding the Tail Shaft up with an old mop handle........
0 likes
Duke57TTArchived member
Do any of you lot have a complete interior.. Berlina spec would be good, don't care what colour? I mean everything down to the dash etc I would like it to be in good nick as well. Like no ciggie burns etc Would prefer it to be clean.. I CBF getting it cleaned..
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today24

18,331 threads, 199,962 posts and 2,204 images saved from CT

53.5% of indexed threads saved