Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124303630961666
mates bike got stolen, this thing is his life, its not just a bike
any info would be much appreciated
0 likes
I hope he gets it back Chris
0 likes
not good,, ive had 2 bikes stolen also.. he should add pics to the profile,, the one on there iss too small and hard to see what its got
0 likes
I work with adam sometimes and when I heard this got stolen I think I nearly cried, keep an eye out guys this thing is priceless, everything on the bike is a one off custom.
on a side note he currently has my bmx after I found out he didn't have a ride
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
cheers guys still on the look out, he seems in good spirits but yeh i think its going to be a long shot, god help the guy who took it if ihe gets caught
0 likes
i know this may sound cheap... and it is listed as priceless, but im just curious as to how much this bike is worth if you wouldnt mind saying? all in all though stealing a mans ride of anykind is just a **** hole thing to do. good luck with finding it and hope it all returs in one.
0 likes
got my bike pinchd wen i was 12.. i got heeps cut..
hope the guy that pinchd the bike dies wile riding away with it.. n u get the thing back
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetidyvl
[View Post]
i know this may sound cheap... and it is listed as priceless, but im just curious as to how much this bike is worth if you wouldnt mind saying? all in all though stealing a mans ride of anykind is just a **** hole thing to do. good luck with finding it and hope it all returs in one.
replacement value would be roughly 3k plus probably 3 weeks of solid works on modifications he did with weight saving
0 likes