Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hi all.. Been browsing forum for a while now and feel its time to join.. dont own a vl currently, i drive a wrx thats pretty standard.Am thinking of building a 3lt turbo but would use an auto trans as am after more of a cruiser(cbf changing gears on the way home from night shift)Would love to check out some of your cars some time.
0 likes
Welcome to CT!
I'm Alex (use to own a VL, drive a Subaru now )
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Welcome to NZCT
I'm Mike own a VL wagon. There is afew guys up your way check out this thread of the last cruise
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=201053
0 likes
hey man,
welcome aboard,im Kelvin,i own a Vl Calais,and never will own a Subaru.
Im just down the road from ya.
welcome to drop by a check out the progress.
0 likes
hey man welcome to ct im hayden
0 likes
Hey, I'm Tyler, currently piecing together my berlina wagon with n/a turbo in it and calais exterior.
A Subaru is just a poor mans V8
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
welcome man . . im chris just peicing my vl turbo calais together
0 likes
just call me Dave
good luck finding a VL turbo, or vlt trans
best bet is to import it from aus
0 likes
well im ryan , i drive a n/a VL for now and chyeahh
welcome to CT
0 likes
12-10-10, 19:55 GMT+10#10 Welcome to CT...Dan's the name
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV
[View Post]
Welcome to CT!
I'm Alex (use to own a VL, drive a Subaru now )
BOOOOOOO
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
13-10-10, 05:35 GMT+10#11 Quote:
Originally Posted by VL-Dan
[View Post]
BOOOOOOO
My carton of milk makes 180awkw, does 800kms on a tank of gas on the open road, and hasn't missed a beat since I've owned it... how does your 2L compare
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
13-10-10, 06:27 GMT+10#12 Hey bro I'm Sam, currently in the process of a turbo conversion on my Berlina, welcome to CT mate
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
13-10-10, 07:41 GMT+10#13 Hi man welcome 2 ct I'm Grant I own no car at mo but looking 4 a vl calais preferably
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
13-10-10, 09:39 GMT+10#15 welcome dude im jase, own a vl turbo BT1
0 likes
13-10-10, 09:55 GMT+10#16 Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV
[View Post]
My carton of milk makes 180awkw, does 800kms on a tank of gas on the open road, and hasn't missed a beat since I've owned it... how does your 2L compare
Subaru driving fairy!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
13-10-10, 10:31 GMT+10#17 Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV
[View Post]
My carton of milk makes 180awkw, does 800kms on a tank of gas on the open road, and hasn't missed a beat since I've owned it... how does your 2L compare
My carton of Milk is a VL...I win
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
13-10-10, 10:40 GMT+10#18 hey man,welcome,im danny and have a calais turbo,(well sort of lol)
0 likes
13-10-10, 10:49 GMT+10#19 Quote:
Originally Posted by hsvhel
[View Post]
Subaru driving fairy!
haha you can talk!
0 likes
13-10-10, 18:46 GMT+10#20 howzit , welcome to CT , im Matt , own a VL Berlina
0 likes