Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Easternats 2011

Started by wpn_vl · 18 Sept 2010 · 44 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

wpn_vlArchived member
Just wondering if anybody is going at all? I am considering entering if I can get my be sure that I'll be able to have the vlt ready in time. Matt
0 likes
GMHO95Archived member
cbf taken a hole heap of **** up to winton its to far
0 likes
rotor313Archived member
Easternats 2011 hopefully it turns out to be crazyy only prob in sh#t CReek lol wish it was still at Sandown so i can tear the rx up at the grand stand
0 likes
FORZAArchived member
easternats is dead
0 likes
{PIGYB8}Archived member
im definatly going to easternats just got Back from PCM at winton, was ****ing awsome, no ****n dumb****s like at sandown only good cars, better track, marshalls arnt as natzi about the event just better all round, only **** thing is the drive which isnt that bad, we brang 3 cars up, wasnt a big effort bring on nats I say!!!
0 likes
aZ`Archived member
I agree ^^ The cars were great at PCM, heaps of cars i hadnt seen before and decent quality as well, i cant remember once seeing a vn v6 manging up a single pegger wasting everyones time and racetrack space, I'm not a HUGE fan of the track itself, but it's better than nothing. I reckon ill be there
0 likes
PROGMHArchived member
I think I've pre entered..
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Im in
0 likes
wpn_vlArchived member
Worked out my car should be ready in time. So will be entering before the end of this year to save a bit of coin on the entry cost
0 likes
TurbroArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by PROGMH [View Post] I think I've pre entered.. lol. think most people did. as some said before, good thing about it being at winton is it will keep all the vn single peggers and sh1tboxes away.
0 likes
vltrb-0Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by wpn_vl [View Post] Worked out my car should be ready in time. So will be entering before the end of this year to save a bit of coin on the entry cost i worked out it wont be ready
0 likes
wpn_vlArchived member
Should be ready
0 likes
hijaktArchived member
I'm in
0 likes
SRBMUUArchived member
stay the w.e up at benella i do for drift days its great fun. im going up for sure
0 likes
sxx359vlArchived member
im in for sure. lol
0 likes
GAS747Archived member
Gonna be an awesome event guys Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
CRZNVYArchived member
will gas747 be there?
0 likes
sxx359vlArchived member
wats goin on shane see u got a new ride and got it iin the paper again lol
0 likes
vl turbArchived member
isnt it at calder? bob jane wont run it thought its just easternats own event?
0 likes
GAS747Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CRZNVY [View Post] will gas747 be there? If its ready in time Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,860 threads, 206,393 posts and 2,290 images saved from CT

55.1% of indexed threads saved