Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys,
Did a quick search but couldn't find what I was looking for.
I'm looking for a cam that has a mean lumpy idle and also has the performance to go with it. Turbo will be T70 or custom t04e.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I run a wade 1147c has a very lumpy idle and good performance
0 likes
Where can I get specs ? Would I be able to get a regrind to them specs from my factory cam ?
0 likes
I used to use a stage 3 regrind and it's nothing to what a wade 1147c is here wat a 1147c idles like and can make 535rwkw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWDV-...eature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWDV-vgjKtc&feature=related)
0 likes
Do you have a aftermarket computer/ecu??
Wade camshafts
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Yeah I have a aftermarket ECU and all the gear etc.
Where did you find that, if you don't mind me asking ?
0 likes
19-09-10, 05:11 GMT+10#10 requires max boost.... to the MAX.
0 likes
20-09-10, 18:26 GMT+10#12 Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgz
[View Post]
requires max boost.... to the MAX.
you're a class apart morgz
0 likes
20-09-10, 22:19 GMT+10#15 Wade camshafts 1147c
intake lift .506
exhaust lift .506
lobe separation degree 110
Crow TX2
intake lift .483
exhaust lift .483
lobe separation degree 117
Answer. If you want a aggressive lumpy cam go with the wade 1147c. 1147c has a lobe separation of angle of 110 which would be way more lumpy than a TX2 which has a lobe separation angle of 117.
0 likes
20-09-10, 22:30 GMT+10#16 Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgz
[View Post]
requires max boost.... to the MAX.
hmm interesting concept
0 likes
21-09-10, 08:17 GMT+10#17 How much is the wade cam?
0 likes
21-09-10, 10:39 GMT+10#18 That 1147c in PLATNM is pure sex! Is that car just collecting dust in Bresciani?
0 likes
21-09-10, 10:41 GMT+10#19 platnm has a 810b afaik, bigger than an 1147c
0 likes
21-09-10, 10:51 GMT+10#20 Quote:
Originally Posted by Woggster
[View Post]
That 1147c in PLATNM is pure sex! Is that car just collecting dust in Bresciani?
Danny B owns Initial D Racing, the car is there AFAIK
0 likes