Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Just to let everyone know,
I saw a thread by VINCENT FILOMENO advertising an AVO exhaust manifold and wastegate for sale...
After agreeing on $300 for both i sent the money the following day via online direct debit. Since then (30th June 2010), he has lied to me about the item having already been sent, then supposedly was going to get it couriered direct to me, this never happened.
After taking a few more calls following these events, he has since began ignoring me..
I have tried looking him up. All i could find was 6 possibilites in VIC area, and after calling them all and making contact, one woman (obviously family of some sort) called me back on her mobile and asked more particular questions about the matter, my name, where i was from, and how much i was out of pocket.
She hung up and called me back again 5 mins later, again asking for more info (as if she was relaying to someone), then just left me with..... "theres some bull**** going on here, leave it with me, i will call you back"
As im all the way over in Perth, there isnt much i can do, so i ask of all my fellow VLTurbians to PM me any information about this guy that you can, it would be a great help.
As ive been a loyal (but fairly quiet) member of CT for quite some time now, ive monitored alot of great comraderey in finding ppls stolen cars and other goods over the duration...
It really is amazing how far this site has come, growing from the small Perth based site/club, now into a large family of guys who share not only parts and accessories, but knowledge, info and experience, which benefits anyone across the board building a ride.
Well done guys!
Scott [phone removed] [email removed]
0 likes
What is his username on here?
0 likes
Pm me mobile number can obtain address call history credit card details lol
0 likes
you legends, that would be awesome..
0 likes
i hate filthy rats who have nothing better to do that rip people off...another bloke done it to me aswell, stopped answering calls and sms
0 likes
if u used direct debit ring bank say ur account was used fraudulently to that account and theyll refund it from his account to bak to urs
0 likes
I did a direct debit today of $3,700 to a stranger for a turbo kit I hope I receive. If I get ripped off I'll let you know so you don't feel as bad
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Vi-Fil, I thought you were cool man...
You're just like the rest of them thieving barstools.
I have to say I am disappointed.
0 likes
29-07-10, 18:12 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamB08
[View Post]
I did a direct debit today of $3,700 to a stranger for a turbo kit I hope I receive. If I get ripped off I'll let you know so you don't feel as bad
They must have killer feedback. I'd never risk it.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
29-07-10, 19:41 GMT+10#11 Quote:
Originally Posted by idtrp2
[View Post]
if u used direct debit ring bank say ur card was used fraudulently to that account and theyll refund it from his account to bak to urs
what total bs
0 likes
29-07-10, 20:16 GMT+10#12 get in contact with your local police station and explain the situation, it happened to me about $250, im in melbourne the guy was in qld... i provided his name (which i had from his bank details), and his number plate (i found a pic of a car he had owned on a forum) they matched the name to the number plate got his adress, police went to his house demanded my money was in my account by next week, i had my money 2 days later...
0 likes
29-07-10, 20:26 GMT+10#13 Quote:
Originally Posted by aus880
[View Post]
what total bs
no bs here buddy
it happened to me actually
i sold a ps3 with games he deposited money to my account he pick up the item which i thought was sus but did it neways then once he got it i found out from the bank the day after that the account was used fraudulently and $500 was taken from my account n put into theirs so there u go
0 likes
29-07-10, 23:50 GMT+10#14 and if they bank with someone different to your bank?
yeah..
0 likes
29-07-10, 23:59 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by idtrp2
[View Post]
no bs here buddy
it happened to me actually
i sold a ps3 with games he deposited money to my account he pick up the item which i thought was sus but did it neways then once he got it i found out from the bank the day after that the account was used fraudulently and $500 was taken from my account n put into theirs so there u go
maybe they actually used someone elses account to pay you...... just a thought
oh, and i'm sure these blokes can help you to get this guy, i've seen it on here before. but if not, go to the police i say
0 likes
30-07-10, 00:08 GMT+10#16 Thats a sh!t go.
hope u get ur money back champ
0 likes
06-08-10, 16:59 GMT+10#17 Quote:
Originally Posted by PROGMH
[View Post]
They must have killer feedback. I'd never risk it.
Turbo Kit arrived today all safe and sound
I guess you CAN trust strangers some times lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
12-08-10, 20:50 GMT+10#18 i used to work for this **** sucker. hes about to get ****ed up hard becuase i know where he lives.
0 likes
15-08-10, 08:22 GMT+10#19 Why do people do this sort of thing. Eventually it all catches up with you. For $ 300 or any sort of figure it aint worth it. Money is just pure evil and the greed factor sucks people in to wanting more. Why not go to sleep at night and wake up happy in the morning without having people and Police chasing you.
0 likes
17-08-10, 15:43 GMT+10#20 Quote:
Originally Posted by VH_lover
[View Post]
i used to work for this **** sucker. hes about to get ****ed up hard becuase i know where he lives.
wooooooooo!!!! DAMM love the sound of that, got
me happy, now **** him up
0 likes