22-07-10, 16:07 GMT+10#1
1. VL Turbo Inlet.
Comes with runners, throttle body, overboost valve, but no injectors or fuel rail $100
2. VL Turbo Crossover Pipe SOLD
3. VL Turbo Front Brake Calipers.
Come with hoses, but no pads SOLD
4. VL N/A Fuel Rail & Injectors $30
5. VL N/A Automatic E.C.U.
Was running this in my VL Turbo strangely without issue $20
6. VL Spec 15 x 6 Inch GM Wheels (set of four).
Not easy to come by $60
7. VL Turbo & N/A Bosch Super Sports Ignition Leads.
Basically fitted to my car and removed to test spark etc SOLD
8. Valvoline Engine/Transmission/Differential Fluids & Ryco Oil Filter.
All brand new, but mechanic had his own preference on products so I went with that $70
9. Gregorys VL Series Service & Repair Manual.
Has been used many times, but is still in good nick SOLD
10. Autometer Shift Lite Cap & Lens (Yellow), & 3.0/6.2/6.4/6.6/6.8 Pills $15
If there is anything I have missed, please let me know.
I can be contacted via P.M, or S.M.S/call on [phone removed].
Igor. ;)
0 likes
