Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - QLD] Berlina Turbo. T03/04 plenum etc. ($$4700.00)

Started by 14mtb · 22 May 2010 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

14mtbArchived member
WOULD SELL AS A ROLLER ON V8 KFRAME FOR $1400.00 INCLUDING CALAI TAILLIGHTS AND WHEELS & DIFFFor Sale? Or Wanted? FS Price/Amount $4700.00 State QLD Short Description for title? Berlina Turbo. T03/04 plenum etc. Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? No Transmission? MANUAL Currently Registered? No REGO/VIN Number? 8L196H Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Up for sale is a VL berlina with Calais grey seats. Paint is white pearl. Body is tidy (not imaculate) with a few cracks and blemishes here and there, and a mark on the bonnet from previous owners attempt at a scoop. Interior is grey berlina spec with grey calais seats. (Turbo motor conversion done professionally by local performance workshop. (TOOWOOMBA) 5 speed manual with exedy clutch kit unsure but it may be an NA box? locked diff with 444 gears. new t03/t04 hybrid turbo. Big intercooler. Custom plenum./rail 440cc Injectors. Big mandrel exhaust and cat (dumped) 18" wheels. This car has run as a turbo before, but not since the larger turbo/plenum/exhaust work was done. As you can see this has had some dollars spent. However I have lost interest, and have a 3rd kid on the way. All that is needed is a microtech computer (or similar $1000) Should be good for 400hp?? as the workshop who did this conversion has got these figures before. Anyway. My loss is your gain. I need this sold, but please dream elsewhere as I don't have the time if you don't have the money! So if your serious.. Inspections welcome. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
14mtbArchived member
Some more pics. I would consider selling as a roller. I would unbolt the K frame and bolt up a V8 k frame. I have a friend interested in converting his SLE to RB30. So that would be Rolling on essentially a v8 VH front end. but still the locked diff wheels etc. Would throw in all the calais bits and pieces (door cards, rear light setup. But would be less motor, box, cooler, k frame. $1400.00 I know I am only posting in the FS section so that may sound dosgy, so if you want to give me a ring and come and see the car your more than welcome if your interestred in buying. Thanks Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
14mtbArchived member
Bump! Still lying around. Sell it for $4k, all you need is a microtech really and she is a goer. I just don't have the time for it.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,869 threads, 206,510 posts and 2,290 images saved from CT

55.1% of indexed threads saved