Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - NSW] VR HSV SENATOR ($7500 ono)

Started by 7FOUR7 · 4 May 2010 · 10 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

7FOUR7Archived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS Price/Amount 7500 ono State NSW Short Description for title? VR HSV SENATOR Currently Registered? Yes Transmission? AUTO REGO/VIN Number? BKY66X Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description I'm selling my senator due to loss of lisence for a long time. It's a '94 model 185i auto, 220ks build number 045. It's been a great car since I've owned it, only problems I had was a blocked radiator which has since been fixed and leaking valley gaskets which were also done, no more leaks. It runs awesome, has a shiftkitted auto and has plenty of punch for essentially a stock car, LSD is still very tight, it has never singled once. (Previous owner told me box and diff were rebuilt but I have no proof of this) It has a k&n panel, through the gaurd intake, 2.5" exhaust dumped just after the diff so it's nice and deep. 9mm leads, I also done the coil, dizzy cap and rotor button. It gets serviced every 5thou with new filters and penrite HPR30 oil, I always run it on bp ultimate 98. It does (like most vr-vs v8) have a rear main seal leak, it's not too bad just a few drops here and there. Body isn't immac but I wouldn't say it's bad. There are 2 or 3 small dints in the car and a few small scratches. It still looks very neat on the road. Has 19" shadow chrome wheels with great rubber all round, pedders lowered springs. There is a bit of a rattle in the front left strut now and then so the shock may need replacing soon. I spent $1300 on new rotors, pads, wheel bearings and some suspension bushes around 4 months ago so everything is good in that department. Interior is in pretty good nick, very comfy. Has a 2 way elec sunroof and a kenwood cd player although the drivers rear window has stopped going down, I havn't had time to investigate. The air cond condensor has been removed but the compressor and lines are still there. All in all it's a good car, fun to drive and turns a few heads. Shame I have to part with it but there is no good sitting it in the shed for 9+ months, I'd rather sell it and buy my mrs a new car so I may also swap for something of the same value (small 4cyl). I have been as honest as I can in this ad so I don't get low ballers and time wasters turning up wanting to buy it for 5k because one of the windows doesn;t go down or something. 7500 is a good price for this car, you see them go all day for 8-9k+. I also still have the factory wheels I'll throw in.
0 likes
CHEETRArchived member
wow havnt seen that colour before or that interior colour... must of been a HSV trial run or something nice car man
0 likes
7FOUR7Archived member
thanks dude, yeah I have never seen the combo before either, people always comment on the colour.
0 likes
7FOUR7Archived member
bump
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Turbo it fool, nice car brad
0 likes
SLOANY427Archived member
swaps for a vt XU8 and coin to me
0 likes
7FOUR7Archived member
I don't have a lisence so no thankyou.
0 likes
7FOUR7Archived member
bump
0 likes
vp_ssArchived member
appears someone at some stage has played with the interior, all senators came standard with devonish interior. Nice car though, g/l with the sale
0 likes
7FOUR7Archived member
bump make me an offer
0 likes
DEVNT8Archived member
pm sent
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

15,768 threads, 149,062 posts and 1,720 images saved from CT

46.1% of indexed threads saved