Preserved from CalaisTurbo (partial recovery). Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Date has been set .......
19th - 21st November 2010
Taupo motorsports club
0 likes
sweet cant wait just got to get my car all finished by then
0 likes
Sweet! Ill be there in the VL this year, going good now. Just needs a tune and the slippery put in the back... Plenty of time for that, even for a procrastinator like me!!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Count me in again
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
you dont have to ask my lol
0 likes
sweeet ! try count me in toooo !
0 likes
just seen there may be a powercruise in christchurch for you south islanders
0 likes
finally my nagging to gup's email is working!!!!
---------- Post added 06-04-10 at 19:35 ----------
http://www.powercruise.com/?site=taupo
Sign the support please people....and if I can make it to the north island one them perhaps you buggas can fly down here to see how south islanders do it lol
0 likes
06-04-10, 17:37 GMT+10#10 so when are we gana see your car all finished and at powercruise aaron?
0 likes
06-04-10, 17:43 GMT+10#11 There's noway I could get two weekends off in one month and being so close together $$$ becomes an issue aswell
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
06-04-10, 17:49 GMT+10#12 yeah same mike,metallica are here in november as well,hope they arnt the same weekend
0 likes
06-04-10, 17:50 GMT+10#13 lol powercruise would be better than metallica and you know that Danny
---------- Post added 06-04-10 at 19:51 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSIWPN NZ
[View Post]
so when are we gana see your car all finished and at powercruise aaron?
I might make you all come to the one down here if you want to see it
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
06-04-10, 17:55 GMT+10#14 probably a bit early but im keen on a ct cruise down to taupo just dreading how many times im gane have to fill the tank up on the way down.lol!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
06-04-10, 17:59 GMT+10#15 if you were going to do the chch one youd put ya car on the train instead of driving it....far cheaper
0 likes
06-04-10, 18:55 GMT+10#16 me and simon spent $350 on petrol last powercruise weekend hahaha
thats each
0 likes
06-04-10, 19:09 GMT+10#18 I will more than likely be on foot but I will be there
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
07-04-10, 17:42 GMT+10#19 Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKVLT
[View Post]
I will more than likely be on foot but I will be there
dont worry mike ill take you for a ride in mine
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
07-04-10, 17:46 GMT+10#20 Sweet I'll hold you to that lol
0 likes