Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

heat treatment gtr

Started by ANK · 10 Mar 2010 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ANKArchived member
ripped off aus rotor car will be at jambo this year looking for a better pb Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
[T]MattyArchived member
what a masterpiece, jambo is going to be bigger and better then ever! might even set my car up for drag and have a run in the street class for some extra fun. Is that also a 30bottom end? note the tension pullys on the belt real close and no idler... from what i can see.
0 likes
ANKArchived member
hks 2.8
0 likes
WeezyArchived member
I hope I can get to Jambo this year, I hope funds permit lol
0 likes
YEEHAAArchived member
I seen that what a work of art hey amazing car !!!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today24

18,323 threads, 199,831 posts and 2,204 images saved from CT

53.5% of indexed threads saved