Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Stolen,Dumped and Torched N/A VL SA modbury area

Started by Slater · 10 Mar 2010 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SlaterArchived member
Well my 88 VL N/A BT1 was stolen dumped and torched in the early hours of this morning(3-5) im guessing... car was in my gfs parents front yard close proximity to the house very light sleepers in the front rooms nothing was heard we suspect that the car was rolled down the street and around the corner and then they got it started and took off it was reported dumped and torched a couple suburbs over from where it was stolen. I went to look at it this morning and it was hearbreaking to say the least completely gutted by fire everything destroyed luckily i am insured but this doesnt bring back my car which happened to be my first and its just devastating to see something youve put so much money and time and effort and energy into just sitting there completely destroyed because some lowlife thought it would be fun to go for a joyride most of the sound system was left in the car if not all of it hard to tell because its all just a melted blob... below is a link to a thread containing pics of the car in its prior state.. have some more recent ones to luckily i took some fresh ones wen i washed it last week... http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=182492
0 likes
raczyArchived member
Spewing... I really hope you find the prick's.. Put them in a car and set it on fire!!! Just remember every bad there is a good!!! Cheers Tim
0 likes
SaboArchived member
sorry to hear mate, very lucky you have insurance but
0 likes
WoggsterArchived member
I'm always worried that the same thing will happen to my car, it's horrible even having a slightly nice/clean car because every d1ckhead wants to steal/scratch/break/destroy it I hope you find them. I hope you get another car asap aswell and make it better than the last one ever was Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SlaterArchived member
Thanks for the support guys.. It sucks so much everytime I look out the front it isnt there and I cant just hop in her and go for a drive yeah for every bad there is a good my family and gf have been repeating that one to me alot over the last day... specially after I went and seen the car before it got taken away. Its definetly an experience I dont wish upon anyone especially those who really care for their cars. Will continue to keep everyone posted if there is any word on who did it and to also keep everyone up to date with what my next car will be... Im pretty sure it will be another VL.. I just love em 2 much lol Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ekulArchived member
unlucky man, looked like a nice clean vl.
0 likes
fuseboxArchived member
yea, bad luck dude, was a beauty by the way..
0 likes
aaron09_Archived member
hope you find who did it and set them on fire. im sure theyd find it just as hillarious
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today24

18,341 threads, 200,027 posts and 2,204 images saved from CT

53.6% of indexed threads saved