Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

My Kimberly Bronze VLCT

Started by LET-590 · 7 Jan 2010 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

LET-590Archived member
Hey all, realized I had no pics of my car up on here so I've scrounged some up from a couple of sources. My plans for it at the moment are steering in the direction of bigger turbo and new gearbox. I'm pretty happy with the way it looks and drives now so not too much more needs to be done. I'm sure I'll find something though. I apologize if some of the pics are a little blurry, most of them were taken on a phone camera... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
anymore pics lad?
0 likes
jrw287Archived member
what rims are they?
0 likes
KatsaArchived member
looks good man!
0 likes
TorcidaArchived member
damn I wish mine looked like that
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
looks great man
0 likes
Bt1CalArchived member
looks good mate! damn i love kimberly bronze calais' its good to see other clean examples such as this. its prob about time i put a thread up on mine. good luck with it mate!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today8

16,181 threads, 155,967 posts and 1,801 images saved from CT

47.3% of indexed threads saved