07-12-09, 20:59 GMT+10#1
Hey guys, new to the forum, so i thought i'd post here first up with my ride..
Just bought myself a genuine VL berlina Turbo 5spd, only had it 2 weeks, but since I've had it I've had a good look over her and this is what i've found so far....
Genuine '87 Berlina Turbo 5spd (checked the build codes)
Rebuilt head with crow valve springs (unsure bout the cam)
Hybrid intercooler and piping
Stock T03 (not sure if its been hi-flowed yet, need to take it off and rip it apart)
GFB BOV
Catch can
NGK leads and plugs
DBA slotted and cross drilled front rotors
Pro comp boost guage & turbo timer
New injectors (unsure on size)
Turbosmart boost tee (on 12 psi now.. was 9)
LSD
Future plans are..
Closed door re-spray
Full suspension overhaul
Interior freshen up
High mount turbo
Custom intake plenum
Bigger turbo
RB25 head
And plenty more BOOST!!
I'll get some pics up soon! Look forward to chattin with you all!
0 likes
