Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Sale Or Swap VL S2 Calais

Started by lowace · 17 Nov 2009 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

lowaceArchived member
I have as an exp​ression of intrest my series 2 calais.I bought the car from a guy in Vic who had big plans for the car but ran out of money.He had the car fully resprayed in its original Astroid silver colour and had all the rust removed the paint job is very top notch.The car other than my stereo and exhaust is totaly standard and everything electrical works even the cruise control. I had plans for the car like turbo ect but I also dont have the time now with a bub on the way and my hz ute soakin up the funds.The car is my daily to and from work which is about all the driving it gets I am looking around the $5000 mark for it but I would be willing to swap a decent ute or wagon as well. The reason for this is cause I cant use the car for putting my surfboard and stuff in and the missus is sick of me using her outback.So let me know what ya got. If anyone wants some pics I will email them. Call or txt Stu on [phone removed] Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
lowaceArchived member
Price drop to $4000
0 likes
lowaceArchived member
Bump Pics Up
0 likes
the-markArchived member
Gday, neat calais, reckon you could email some more pics too [email removed] thanks
0 likes
lowaceArchived member
Sold
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,658 threads, 203,457 posts and 2,262 images saved from CT

54.5% of indexed threads saved