Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
ITEMS: PICS NOW ADDED!!!!!! Heaps of good stuff, interior & mechanical parts, speakers, phone stuff!!!
Ok, so I've got a fair bit of stuff i'm trying to get rid of, all has come out of a VQ 5L Statesman (Series 1, some parts series 2).
Parts are listed below and have prices attached, if anyone has any inquiries about any of the listed parts, just contact me and i'll get back to you, same goes for offers or swaps.
V8 K-frame, missing one bolt, otherwise excellent condition - $75
Rear springs (superlow height, matching pair to fronts) - $50
Power steering rack (never tested it, doesn't appear to leak) - $50
Steering column with intermediate shaft - $75
Body Loom (May separate main body & boot loom if required), Green & Red wiring is just some trailer brake wiring - $150
VQ Series 2 rear bumper skirt (white, genuine 3 piece, could do with a rub back and paint) - $100
VQ series 2 alloys (Full set of 5 with centre caps, fifth wheel being used in another car as a spare atm & has tread), good condition, tyres need replacing - $200
HVAC box (climate control system, with loom attached, no lcd panel) - $80
Front sway/stabiliser bar with mounts & links - $75
Fuse box cover - $15
Brake lines, NON ABS (MC to LHF, rear connecting line lh-rh & front right) - $50
Accelerator/brake pedal boxes - $50 or $25 each
Door moulds & front fender moulds (white, some need repray, some need new chrome tape) - $80
Windscreen wipers (arms/blades) - $20
RH side wheel arch-spat (Silver, all mounts in tact, none rusted out) - $20
Automatic transmission shifter handle/shaft (good condition) - $15
Complete IRS rear end (Subframe, diff, axles, shocks, handbrake cable etc...) - $250
- Excellent condition, no cracks in subframe, trailing arms or axles.
- I was told that the diff is a 3.45 LSD however never had a chance to test it (I really don't want to pull it apart to check either!),
so PLEASE ASSUME it is a 3.08 NON LSD.
Lots of Series 1 interior parts (excellent condition) - $100
- No seats or door trims
- No steering column surround
- No dash cluster or surround
- All other plastics
- Roof lining
- Interior door & grab handles
- Dash vents and speaker covers
- Parcel shelf with speaker grills
Continued in next post....
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Tail light (LH, TYC brand, excellent condition) - $30
Electric antenna (never tested, no reason why it shouldn't work) - $50
Handbrake setup (with associated loom) - $40
Original Statesman amplifier, Phillips 60w 2-channel - $30
Kenwood KFC-6960ie (6x9, complete with grills) - $50
Kenwood KFC-1058S (4", no grills, discolouration was from sun through speaker grill & is purely cosmetic) - $10
Nokia Wireless Headset HS-26W (Bluetooth, brand new & never used, box has been opened though) - $50
VN/VP/VR indicator lenses (Great condition) - $15
LOCATION: Melbourne, 15 mins north of Craigieburn.
CONDITION: Used.
PRICE: I've listed what i consider fair for the condition, however some people may disagree so feel free to make offers, swaps for items of interest may also be considered.
DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: I can meet in Wallan for pickups to save people getting lost, otherwise if I'm down your way we could arrange a delivery/meet up. I am willing to post the smaller items, nothing too large though.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash, bank deposit or swaps.
CONTACT DETAILS: PM (Preferred) or '[email removed]'
PICTURES: I have photographs of everything listed but didn't wish to upload them all to photobucket, so if you contact me requesting any missing photographs I will send them through to you (please leave an email address).
Matt.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
hey mate have u still got the rear springs and front struts? what sorta condition are they in?
0 likes
Still have everything but the front struts are sold pending reply from buyer, I'll contact you if they dont sell.
Everything I have is in good condition, springs could do with a coat of paint though as it's come off in some parts.
I'm going to be in the city tomorrow, so could arrange easy pickup/drop off if anyone wants anything!
Just send me a pm or reply here and be sure to leave a mobile number so I can contact you in the morning as I am working tonight.
0 likes
Bump!
No reasonable offers refused, everything will be going on ebay over the coming week!
0 likes
First two posts updated, pictures now included for most items!!!
This stuff needs to go guys!
0 likes
20-12-09, 09:02 GMT+10#11 Bump!
All offers considered!!
0 likes
01-01-10, 16:10 GMT+10#12 Bump!
Stuff is slowly starting to go, don't be shy with offers!
0 likes
01-01-10, 16:39 GMT+10#13 hey mate any chance of a pic of the rear springs in the car just to get an idea of height?
0 likes
01-01-10, 17:02 GMT+10#14 PM sent.
As stated, if anyone wants pics of things that aren't there, please leave an email address.
0 likes
30-01-10, 08:44 GMT+10#16 Bump!
Any offers at all will be considered, really wanna get rid of this stuff and I cbf changing prices of everything on multiple forums!
0 likes
01-02-10, 20:43 GMT+10#17 if the diff is definately 3.45 lsd ill take it
0 likes
02-02-10, 10:43 GMT+10#18 As I say, I'm not too sure what the diff actually is, it came in a shell I bought and the previous owner said it was a 3.45 lsd.
Since I wasn't going to use it I never even did the 'spin the wheel' test when it was in the car and now that the whole rear end is out and sitting on the ground it's a bit hard to check.
This is why I say to assume it is non-lsd.
0 likes
20-05-10, 23:32 GMT+10#20 Where are you located mate? Interested in Door moulds & front fender moulds and Wheel spats if you have any all in white please
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.