Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey everyone thought id start a new thread with all my pics. Good to see a really well planned cruise yesterday, the qld 1 was gay az. but we did have drag racing and a burnout comp so you guys really need a racetrack down here hey. I was the guy with the 1 arm
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
some real nice photos there man. even got some of my pos lol. good to see there were a few vls there
0 likes
My Calais and My missus' Berlina
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Yes we have been petitioning for this race track for too long now. So much car candy I didn't know where to start looking!
0 likes
I like that HDT LE
cheers
darren
0 likes
yeah anymore pics of the hdt le. looks mint
0 likes
19-10-09, 20:19 GMT+10#10 was so mint apart from the rear garnish. completely ****ed lol
0 likes
19-10-09, 22:06 GMT+10#11 hahaha yeah youd think he would invest in a new garnish, the rest of the car was sooo nice, didnt get any other pics of it though.
0 likes
19-10-09, 22:24 GMT+10#12 anyone get any pictures of me pulled over just outside of etsa getting defected?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
19-10-09, 22:28 GMT+10#13 No but why did that happen?
0 likes
19-10-09, 22:48 GMT+10#14 cos cops are dogs, and no i wasnt doing anything stupid i probebly got to like 40km/h like 150m up the road lol
0 likes
20-10-09, 07:43 GMT+10#15 Quote:
Originally Posted by High Rpm
anyone get any pictures of me pulled over just outside of etsa getting defected?
What did they get ya for man? too low?
0 likes
20-10-09, 08:39 GMT+10#16 Tell him to get meguirs plastic polish, comes up a treat! I wanna know why too about the VR. Loud? Too big mags?
0 likes
20-10-09, 09:35 GMT+10#17 to low... really ****s me off as its only been off defect for 3 weeks
0 likes
20-10-09, 09:44 GMT+10#18 Well I got mine sitting on 300mm at the rear (lowest legal 295) and cops always want to have a go cause they are tucked in the guards but thats why I always carry my tape measure in the glovebox and show them the ADR sheet. I wasn't one bit worried getting defected on the cruise, I've done everything legal to the sheet. And if worse comes to worse I go to the police complaints authority and argue my case.
0 likes
20-10-09, 10:06 GMT+10#19 Thats so gay, in queensland its 100 mm The rules are way too strict down here.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-10-09, 23:45 GMT+10#20 sa ****en blows... and im so anouyed no one got a picture of me pulled over lol
0 likes