Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Thought id throw up some pictures of the beast
Kick-Up Tail Pipe FTW
Badges havent faded at all
Dont even ask about the overflow bottle
Check out those Cargo Panels
A question for the Wagon Fella's...Is there a piece of trim which should cover the 4 holes and part of the rubber seal?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Wow looks pretty tidy! I never liked that colour much, but recently it’s grown on me and I think it really suits the age of the VL. What are you going to do with it?
0 likes
Another wagon in the group sweet -there is no trim between the rubber and the carpet but in saying that mines only an SL maybe some up spec models did ??
p.s Dam you and your cargo panels lol...........
0 likes
I didn't think our Berlina's got those seats?? Is it an OZ import??
0 likes
score! sweet buy, go the wags
0 likes
Yip Alex its Aussie Assembled, which was most of the reason for buying it to be honest lol
The colour is called Kimberley Bronze.
Thanx Mike &
Nice Cooler too
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Nice wagon man, 5spd FTW!
I saw a mint 5.0L V8 Berlina wagon near my house yesterday, pulled over and checked it out, grandpa spec, seat and dash covers etc!
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV
I didn't think our Berlina's got those seats?? Is it an OZ import??
Isnt it obvious with that shiny build plate on the firewall
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Dan those four holes are for???
I have the same thing on our wagon(the HDT one)but the other does not.
But from a bit off research I am quessing that your wagon is an 87 model.(becouse of those holes)They are not for a seal as your tailgate comes down over them.So far no one in aussie has found out what they are for??
0 likes
13-10-09, 16:59 GMT+10#10 yeah looks like a good honest car there. nice find.
0 likes
13-10-09, 19:03 GMT+10#11 can you handle the power Dan?
now you just need to change that diff over haha
0 likes
13-10-09, 20:35 GMT+10#13 Quote:
Originally Posted by ss nut
Dan those four holes are for???
I have the same thing on our wagon(the HDT one)but the other does not.
But from a bit off research I am quessing that your wagon is an 87 model.(becouse of those holes)They are not for a seal as your tailgate comes down over them.So far no one in aussie has found out what they are for??
Yip its an 87 Model.
Thanx for that Marty, I guess its one those silly things they did
Maybe only in the Series 2 VL's
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ VL com
can you handle the power Dan?
now you just need to change that diff over haha
Already have an LSD and disc brakes ready to go on
And these
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
14-10-09, 05:31 GMT+10#14 Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ_BT1
Isnt it obvious with that shiny build plate on the firewall
I didn't pay much attention to the engine bay... those little engines don't interest me much
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
14-10-09, 05:50 GMT+10#15 Keep it like it is upgrade the suspension and spend all your $$$ on a killer engine
Sleeper spec FTW
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
14-10-09, 14:34 GMT+10#16 Loving those ventetians Dan, where did you get them? Im keen to get some for the Royale.
0 likes
14-10-09, 14:43 GMT+10#17 Just don't drive with the windows open.The rattling of those things will drive you bonkers!(I just gave mine away)and never had them on the HDT.
0 likes
14-10-09, 16:41 GMT+10#19 Yip, the Venetians are from Aussie about 10-15 years ago (Thanx Dad )
Maybe its time I chased the guy down on the North Shore who has a Genuine 30et in his Berlina, with a spare 30et in the garage
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
14-10-09, 16:53 GMT+10#20 Thats me dan i live in ashburton not north shore
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes