Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Mod plates QLD

Started by jbonez vbmenu_register("postmenu_2260820", true); · 18 Aug 2009 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Going to get a mod plate for my brake upgrade, rb25 head, bigger turbo, aftermarket ecu & plenum, I havent had much experience in the field, I am mostly getting it for insurance purposes & so I have something to show the police, Are they pretty solid up here in qld or will it be something im always fighting to prove. Thanks
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,701 threads, 203,856 posts and 2,269 images saved from CT

54.6% of indexed threads saved