Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] Holden VL Calais S2 ($500)

Started by bck2basic vbmenu_register("postmenu_2258943", true); · 16 Aug 2009 · 15 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Ok, I have a 87 s2 vl calais, no running gear. S2 blue velour interior Pretty good condition. 2 cig holes, 6 inch holes in the front door trim. Parcel shelf is ****ed, has a split through it. Has s1 grey centre consol lid. Had a respray about 5 years ago which is in really good condition, factory silver with a blue pearl. Has damage to rear quater and front. standard Calais Rims are in ok cond. 2 Tyres 80% and other 2 50% 1 spare good tread. Will come with the Calais front but one eye doesn't pop up, IMO they look better down. Will come with standard honeycomb grille. Car will be available for pickup in reserviour in 1 week as it's at the mechanics having manual and block taken out for my new one. Has 219k kms on cluster. Overall interior is pretty good just needs a clean. Looking for $500 or pioneer gm 6400f 4 channel amp or pioneer/Sony/alpine type splits tweeters and 6x9s pics http://img406.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=5246650.jpg ------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------
0 likes
Contact details either phone number or email as per rule 5. - Oliver.
0 likes
Quote: Originally Posted by Oliver Contact details either phone number or email as per rule 5. - Oliver. [email removed] or [phone removed] thanks
0 likes
mate, ud get more then 500$ for it, even tho the front is damaged, u might as well strip it and sell it for more
0 likes
Thinking bout that but I don't have the energy. I just want it got asap. Cheers tho
0 likes
swap you the plates HARDHZ n ill throw on 100 bucks?
0 likes
Quote: Originally Posted by HZTANK swap you the plates HARDHZ n ill throw on 100 bucks? na mate, sorry I don't have a hz to put them on, and I wanna keep them if I don't get an offer of 1k Wait you mean swap plates for the car or plates for plates
0 likes
for the car lol
0 likes
LOL he wants it for the car. if i could somehow get it to Dandy. id give u a Pioneer GM-6300F 600 W Amp + Cash
0 likes
How much cash? You could get it towed
0 likes
how much cash u want ontop?
0 likes
Not sure, I'm not really that interested in that model amp. I'm more int. In the 6400 as I don't want to replace later on down the track
0 likes
hey ill give you a set of AP design APEC 18inch Chroms rims with alot of tred for this car?
0 likes
Sorry mate I already got fr15 simmons and I hate chrome cheers tho Edit: I know I can get atleast 500 cash for this could get more if it's stripped but as I said before I don't have the time or energy. So please don't offer under 500 as i'm most probably going to reject. Thanks
0 likes
i got cash, or cash and pioneer bullet series splits. [phone removed], ill take it either way.
0 likes
model number of splits? And how much cash ontop. Cheers Car is sold pending payment. If sale falls through, have second buyer. Thanks
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today27

18,738 threads, 204,384 posts and 2,272 images saved from CT

54.7% of indexed threads saved