Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Fark

Started by calais25t vbmenu_register("postmenu_2192882", true); · 6 June 2009 · 24 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/vl-calais-rb2...3A2%7C294%3A50 (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=3&campid=5335860158&toolid=10001&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com.au%2Fvl-calais-rb26turbo_W0QQitemZ120426042295QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Cars%3Fhash%3Ditem1c09f393b7%26_trksid%3Dp3286.c0.m14%26_trkparms%3D65%253A1%257C66%253A2%257C39%253A1%257C240%253A1318%257C301%253A0%257C293%253A2%257C294%253A50) considerin other vls that are sellin for way more this here this is *** of it titts! Someone do it please! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
it sports your favourite wheels pete
0 likes
wheels aside rob the thing is well worthe the money no!
0 likes
deposit already taken apparently otherwise, i'll take it.
0 likes
haha, check his trader rating though, "car had undisclosed amount of damage" Makes you wonder what might lie beneath the glossy red satire of this car
0 likes
Only damage rob is to ur pride after I decimated u in ur rice rocket!
0 likes
Quote: Originally Posted by calais25t Only damage rob is to ur pride after I decimated u in ur rice rocket! I dont own a rice rocket, and from now on im calling you Mc Captain jump the start Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Quote: Originally Posted by OBT100 I dont own a rice rocket, and from now on im calling you Mc Captain jump the start LOL kk no worries send me the asion catalogue! Do they do express post? bewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
The shell of this car was up for sale about 2 years ago for this car as I remember it was in NSW and I was begging the wife to let me buy it to put my 25/30 out of my VL in it but the B!tch said no lol. It had 14g buy it now with no box or motor and then had offers. If I remember correctly it had wilwoods all round back then and the same BSA rims on it. I remember the seats being the same and cage. GT45 with 500cc injectors on a 26 wouldn't go far before running out of fuel I would think and would be a massive lag monster (I have a 42R on a 26/30 with headwork so I can give an opinion).... Those photo's fourth down on the left and third down on the left were in the ad back then too.
0 likes
Quote: Originally Posted by Imtorqing The shell of this car was up for sale about 2 years ago for this car as I remember it was in NSW and I was begging the wife to let me buy it to put my 25/30 out of my VL in it but the B!tch said no lol. It had 14g buy it now with no box or motor and then had offers. If I remember correctly it had wilwoods all round back then and the same BSA rims on it. I remember the seats being the same and cage. GT45 with 500cc injectors on a 26 wouldn't go far before running out of fuel I would think and would be a massive lag monster (I have a 42R on a 26/30 with headwork so I can give an opinion).... Those photo's fourth down on the left and third down on the left were in the ad back then too. What kind of rpm are you talking about boost wise, where do you actually get the shove in the back? Im thinking about a 42 but I daily drive mine so haha depends Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Quote: Originally Posted by OBT100 What kind of rpm are you talking about boost wise, where do you actually get the shove in the back? Im thinking about a 42 but I daily drive mine so haha depends come on robbo just stick to a t3 hiflo mate , u will be fine Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Quote: Originally Posted by OVL087 come on robbo just stick to a t3 hiflo mate , u will be fine Well I was going to jump in the deep end and get a T25 with T28 wheels, but im not sure I have enough skill to handle the power this upgrade could potentially bring Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
lololololol
0 likes
Quote: Originally Posted by OVL087 come on robbo just stick to a t3 hiflo mate , u will be fine When are you gonna grace us with ur presence Andy? are you just waitin on the flux capacitor? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I remember when this car was for sale with out a drive line back in July 07... I wanted to buy it so bad...
0 likes
when he does come out, he will be doing EXACTLY 88mph
0 likes
At least u will get a 10sec headstart at the drags as he spools his turbs!
0 likes
pete i will come out for a drive , though if you plan on street racing then i shall keep clear of that , thats not my thing these days , kinda like maxpsi , older and wiser. mind you i have "a" grade cricket on fri night and superleague on sat nights , for at least 5 more weeks anyway till the season is up so it makes it hard if ur out cruising those nights Quote: Originally Posted by OBT100 when he does come out, he will be doing EXACTLY 88mph nah closer to 60mph mate , i tend not to break the speed limit
0 likes
Quote: Originally Posted by OVL087 pete i will come out for a drive , though if you plan on street racing then i shall keep clear of that , thats not my thing these days , kinda like maxpsi , older and wiser. mind you i have "a" grade cricket on fri night and superleague on sat nights , for at least 5 more weeks anyway till the season is up so it makes it hard if ur out cruising those nights nah closer to 60mph mate , i tend not to break the speed limit Older and wiser...LOL Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
well it has a 2spd in it now so yeah i can get 100k's out of 1st gear
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today34

20,652 threads, 244,123 posts and 2,536 images saved from CT

60.3% of indexed threads saved